- You are responsible for marking your personal materials that you don’t want others to use. This is a collaborative workspace!
- You must have a signed liability release form before using any equipment.
- The access code you have been given is for you and you only.
- You are welcome to bring guests or family to show them our place, but they must have a signed liability/release form to be there.
- Dues must be paid by the 15th of the month or you will lose your membership.
- Clean up after yourself & leave the area neater/cleaner than when you got there. We don’t have paid staff to do it & your fellow members will appreciate it.
Castlemakers reserves the right to refund prorated membership fees for not following these rules!